Al Balam Trading is a specialist trader and supply chain. Our workforce is attentive to deliver quality; therefore we are serving industry approved designs of PVC Water Pipe, PVC Conduit Pipe and Electrical Pipe. Our offered range of high quality products are manufactured by utilizing carefully selected inventory of raw materials to render bene?cial attributes of robust quality construction, durable performance, light weight designs, ease of installation and competitive price bands.
There are a number of methods commonly used to purify water. Their effectiveness is linked to
the type of contaminant being treated and the type of application the water will be used for:
- FILTRATION: This process can take the form of any of the following:
- COARSE FILTRATION: it can utilize anything from a 1 mm sand ?lter, to a 1 micron cartridge ?lter.
- MICRO FILTRATION: Uses 1 to 0.1 micron devices to ?lter out bacteria. The implementation of this technique can be found in the brewing process.
- ULTRA FILTRATION: Removes pyrogens, endotoxins, DNA and RNA fragments.
- REVERSE OSMOSIS: Often referred to as RO, reverse osmosis is the most re?ned degree of liquid ?ltration. Instead of a ?lter, it uses a porous material acting as a unidirectional sieve that can separate molecular-sized particles.
- DISTILLATION: Oldest method of puri?cation. Inexpensive but cannot be used for an on-demand process. Water must be distilled and then stored for later use, making it again prone to contamination if not stored properly.
- ACTIVATED CARBON ADSORPTION: Operates like a magnet on chlorine and organic.
- ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION: At a certain wavelength, this might cause bacteria to be sterilized and other micro organics to be broken down.
- DEIONIZATION: Also known as ion exchange, it is used for producing puri?ed water on-demand, by passing water through resin beds. Negatively charged (cationic) resin removes positive ions, while positively charged one (anionic) removes negative ions.
SUPPLIED DRAINAGE PIPES
- HDPE ?ttings for pressure applications with WRAS, FM Approval
- HDPE pipes
- HDPE Electrofusion machines
- HDPE Butt fusion machines
- Water Meters
- House Connection Materials, Saddle Strap Ferrules for Water Supply
- DWC / Corrugated Pipes for Storm Water & Duct Applications
- Inspection Chambers in Polyethylene
- HDPE Pipes & Fittings for Building Drainage
- Low Noise Pipes & Fittings for Building Drainage
- Fire Rated / Low Noise Pipes and Fittings for Building Drainage
- PPR Pipes & Fittings for Hot & Cold Water Plumbing
- PE / PP Compression Fittings
- UPVC Pressure Pipes & Fittings in DIN/European/British standards
- GRP Panel Tanks for Water Storage
- Ductile Iron Pipes & Fittings
- Stainless Steel Pipes & Fittings
- Carbon steel Pipes & Fittings
- PP boards for Internal Wall Ceiling Finishes
- Permeable ?oor systems
- Water Pumps
- Weather Sealants and Fire Protection Sealants
- Low Noise Building Drainage, Storm Water Management and Floor Cooling Systems